Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. As the bride, all eyes will be on you, and memories of the day will be forever captured on film. You want to look breathtakingly beautiful, which is something every woman deserves. Having the right dress sets the stage, the right hairstyle creates the frame, and having custom designed makeup, professionally applied, ensures that your radiance and beauty will be immortalised in your photos and video.
Preparing for your trial
- I recommend you book your trial 1-2 months before your wedding.
- Collect images of makeup looks you find inspiring.
- Consider what it is about the look that you love.
- If you are planning on "tanning up" before the wedding, please also tan before your trial. Your skin tone is an important part of the makeup design process.
- If you are planning on waxing your eyebrows or lip, please ensure this is done a minimum of 3 days (preferably 5) before the trial, and wedding. Waxing removes the top layer of skin. This does not allow makeup to adhere, and results in a blotchy foundation application.
- If you are having a hair trial, it is a good idea to book this on the same day as your makeup trial. This way you can fall in love with your whole look, and make sure it is exactly what you hoped for.
- Plan a girls night out for the day of your trial. This gives you an opportunity to see how your hair and makeup will hold up.
- Please set aside a minimum of 2 hours for your trial. We may test different looks for you, plus we will be discussing your bridal party's makeup.
- Have your inspirational images with you.If you are able to, have pictures of your dress and your bridesmaids dresses, fabric swatches and any information about your theme or colour scheme. This will ensure that we are able to design beautiful makeup that will harmonise with your whole wedding.
- If possible, have your Maid of Honour with you on the day. It is a good opportunity to discuss makeup for the bridal party